Press Releases<< Back
Five9 Spring Release 2019 Introduces New Capabilities for the Intelligent Contact Center
In today’s fast-paced, global marketplace, customers don’t have the patience for slow service or support. Agents need access to the right customer information that will enable them to troubleshoot customer issues or resolve problems immediately. The need for relevant, actionable information at the moment of engagement has never been greater. Traditional contact center desktops are often difficult for agents to learn and navigate quickly, which hinders their ability to resolve consumers’ issues, which often leaves the impression that the company doesn’t know their needs, or value their business.
“Today’s consumers have more choices than ever and will abandon a brand
quickly if their expectations are not met,” said
The Five9 Spring Release 2019 expands the functionality of the
- Ability to adapt the contact center to meet a customer’s specific needs;
- Enhancement to the reliability, scalability and security of the cloud contact center;
- Empowerment of agents to deliver a superior customer experience.
Completely Adaptable Contact Center to Meet a Customer’s Specific Needs
Further extending the adaptability of the
Five9platform with expanded Software Development Kit (SDK) capabilities that enable customers to adapt the Five9application to fully meet their business needs. Integrations with 3rd party applications are made even easier through an updated Customer Relationship Management SDK, and the introduction of a new SDK for Unified Communicationsintegrations.
New integrations to leading
Unified Communications(UC) providers. These integrations allow agents to seamlessly consult with back-office experts through the use of shared directory and presence, along with the ability to call and conference employees across the enterprise.
Enhanced integration with Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics,
ServiceNowand Oracle CRMs.
Updates to Five9 WFO, powered by
Verint, ensuring that Five9customers are provided with the most comprehensive and up-to-date WFO feature-set in the market.
Highly Reliable, Scalable & Secure Cloud Contact Center
Building on the
Five9proven system uptime, the company added new in-region voice points-of-presence (PoPs), including Dublin, Irelandand Sao Paulo, Brazil, to enable enterprises to extend their contact center voice capabilities to all parts of the globe.
- AI integration with Voicebots: Customers can seamlessly integrate with third party voicebots. Voicebot calls can be transferred to agents, who receive the full context and outcomes of the conversation with the voicebot.
A significant increase in the agent seat capacity of the
Five9platform, allowing Five9to meet the contact center needs of very large enterprises.
Empower Agents to Deliver a Superior Customer Experience
- Five9 Gamification – A new application that helps motivate and promote positive agent behavior, as well as introducing some fun and competition to the Contact Center. Teams and agents can compete to win both virtual and real-life rewards. The rewards can include virtual coins, experience points, badges, prizes and accolades.
- Additional enhancements for Five9 Performance Dashboard, the multi-role, visually dynamic real-time and historical wallboard and dashboard. The enhancements include additional language support and a broad set of UX enhancements that provide an intuitive, easy-to-use experience, from agents right up to line-of-business executives.
Enhancements to the Five9 Supervisor Plus application that reflect the
invaluable feedback received from customers on this recent addition to
Five9portfolio. Also added is expanded language support including French Canadian, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, French, and German.
Introduction of a
Five9native WebRTC offering to complement its fully scalable and comprehensive range of agent telephony options. Agents can work from any computer using nothing more than a modern web browser, with no installed softphone or download needed. This enables contact center managers to realize savings by leveraging Chromebooks and other low-cost computers. In addition, WebRTC makes it easy to manage distributed and home agents, by providing minimal IT footprint, fast on-boarding and low ongoing IT support needs.
A wide range of customer feature requests, user experience
enhancements and other improvements to keep
Five9customers operating at top efficiency with leading edge capabilities.
When cutting edge contact center technology is combined with analytical
insights into the customer experience, every agent in the contact center
becomes a true Genius at delivering customer service.
“Companies are looking for an intelligent contact center that unlocks
information to provide agents and automated systems with data relevant
to the customer and their current situation,” said
For more information visit www.five9.com.