Press Releases<< Back
Five9 Releases New Workforce Optimization Integrations and Enhanced User Experience
Supporting Agents and Supervisors in their quest to better enable remote workers – and demonstrating an additional proof point of the
The integrations will deliver an improved agent and supervisor user experience and provide supervisors with the tools they need to motivate and engage agents wherever they work, as well as get vital reporting and analytics that can help them ensure the overall quality of the customer experience. Agents will benefit from these new capabilities as they will now be able to more effectively manage their time and workload so that they can balance productivity and wellbeing.
“Businesses today are now, more than ever, implementing workforce management and performance tools to ensure quality and consistency with remote workforces,” said
Five9 Workforce Optimization capabilities are fully integrated into the Five9 Agent and Supervisor Desktop applications to ensure easy access. With this, supervisors can:
- Observe their entire team’s desktop activity and monitor voice calls in real time, with the ability to directly intervene if needed to help ensure call quality and optimize the customer experience;
- View their team’s schedules and adherence, with the ability to manage time off, shift bidding, and swap requests leading to better utilization of team capacity and avoid burnout;
- Review, edit and evaluate interactions, manage disputes, and view quality results and trends to manage key metrics including handle and hold time and ensure overall customer satisfaction.
Agents can also access Five9 WFO self-service features directly from Five9 Agent Desktop Plus enabling them to:
- View schedules, adherence, evaluations, and call recordings, helping them manage their workload more effectively;
- Submit time off, schedule change, and schedule bid requests;
- Initiate evaluation disputes and receive feedback to help learning and engagement;
- Receive notification of upcoming schedule events, request approvals, and voluntary time off offers to better manage personal wellbeing.
“Creating a single, engaging experience for agents and supervisors, whether they work remotely or in-house, is crucial for delivering exceptional customer experiences,” said
To learn more about Five9 Workforce Optimization, click here.
For more information, visit www.five9.com.